Easec Competition Terms and Conditions
- Easec reserves the right to alter any part of the competition at any point through the duration of the competition.
- The competition terms prevail any other marketing material used to promote the competition, should any inconsistencies be identified.
- Easec may use the details provided by the entrants for marketing purposes not limited to distributing marketing materials relating to Easec’s services.
- Where you provide Easec with personal information about another individual for example, family members, friends etc, you must have obtained their consent to be able to provide their personal information to Easec.
- All entrants will be provided with an ‘Unsubscribe’ option should their information be used for marketing purposes.
Eligibility of entering
- During the competition period 25 March 2021 – 26 March 2021, anyone may enter the competition provided that they are:
- Over 18 years of age
- An Australian resident
- Not an immediate family member or employee of Easec.
Entering the competition
- All entrants accept the competition terms and conditions when entering the competition.
- How to enter
- All entrants are required to scan the QR code and enter the details required
- Each entrant may enter the competition once.
- Should any entrant wish to not participate in the competition after submitting their entry, they must advise Easec by calling (07) 3366 2123.
- Easec may disqualify any entrant as their discretion, not limited to:
- An entrant who enters the competition and does not meet the eligibility requirements
- An entrant who enters the competition more than once
- An entrant who tampers with the competition process
- Easec will draw the winner from the pool of entries at the draw time, date, and address
- 3 pm on 26 March 2021 at the North Queensland Injury Prevention and RTW Conference 2021, held at The Ville Resort, Townsville.
- The first valid entry will win the Nespresso Coffee Machine.
- Easec will notify the winner by phone or email by 31 March 2021, or in person at the conference on 26 March 2021.
- Prizes are restricted to one prize per entrant.
- The prizes will be distributed to the winner in person at the North Queensland Injury Prevention and RTW Conference 2021, held at The Ville Resort, Townsville.
- Easec may request proof of age, identity, or residency prior to distributing the prize. Should the entrant be unable to provide proof within 1 month of the competition end date, the entrant will have forfeited their entitlement to the prize. Easec reserves the right to draw an alternative winner in this instance.
- On receipt of the prize, the winner will:
- Consent to Easec using the winners first name, employer, and location for further marketing and competition promotion, without royalties or fees.
- Agree the prize is not able to be exchanged or transferred for cash
- Agree to use the prize in accordance with the instructions included within the prize
- If the initial prize promoted during the competition is unavailable, Easec will substitute the prize with an alternate prize of the same or similar value and specifications.
- Easec is not liable for any damage, expense, loss, or liability incurred or experienced by participants of the competition which includes but is not limited to:
- Damaged, deferred, or lost competition entries or prizes
- Inaccurate information received through the competition process including contact details for entrants
- Misuse of the competition prizes